- The corona vaccine will be kept in the South Region Storage Center built on the Civil Campus
The much awaited Corona vaccine has been supplied from Pune’s Serum Institute for a total of 93,500 doses to South Gujarat. This amount has been brought to the South Region Storage Center built on the Civil Campus. The vaccine has been welcomed by officials, including the minister.
33336 health workers to be given doses in the first phase
Beneficiaries for vaccination in the urban area of the corporation 33336 health workers to be given doses in the first phase. Health centers, including Schmeier Hospital, will be found in major hospitals and sent to 22 designated locations as per the 16th vaccination carrier after being kept in storage there.
Distribution will be done as per the instructions of the government
. Rupal Jeswani said that 93,500 vaccines have been received. The quantity of South Gujarat Zone found in five districts and municipalities will come at the Regional Vaccine Store at Civil. The total dose will be 93500. Ten doses will come in one vial and 9350 vials full of vaccine will come. The vaccine will be distributed in other districts including the municipality as per the instructions of the state government.
We will fight against corona because of vaccine: Kumar Kanani
Kumar Kanani (Minister of State for Health) said that the quantity of vaccine has arrived today. The happiest feeling is that this vaccine is indigenous. There will be a lot of relief in the people who were afraid of Corona. We will fight corona because of the vaccine.
How many doses will be sent
- 40 thousand doses to Surat City
- 11500 doses to Surat district
- 11 thousand doses to Navsari
- 15 thousand doses to Valsad
- 7 thousand doses by heating
- 2500 doses to Dang
22 designated locations for vaccination of covid
- Varachha-A-Schmeier Hospital, Mago Health Center, PP Savani Heart Institute
- Varachha-B- Big Varachha Health Center, SB Diamond Hospital
- Limbaita Zone-Bhathe Community Health Center
- Udhana Zone- Arogyam Hospital, Apple Hospital
- Rander Zone-United Green Hospital, Selby Hospital, BAPS Hospital
- Central Zone-Mahavir Hospital, Nirmal Hospital, Venus Hospital
- Katargam Zone-Prannath Hospital, Jivanjyot Hospital, Kiran Hospital
- Athwa Zone-Mission Hospital, Dwati Prabhu General and Bankers Heart Institute, Sunshine, Tristar, Civil